Combining passion for heritage, traditional professions and expertise in digital technologies, Art Graphique & Patrimoine is the only company in France able to operate in the entire chain of promoting cultural heritage, from the acquisition of digital twins to immersive experiences.
AGP has among its strengths:
- the solidity of a company that has been active for 27 years and has become a benchmark brand in its sector;
- a multidisciplinary team of 30 specialists, who master 15 different professions (stonemasons, architects, land surveyors, art historians, archaeologists, computer graphics designers, game-designers, computer developers, etc.);
- the trust of the most prestigious cultural institutions in France (Louvre Museum, Palace of Versailles, Center des Monuments Nationaux, Opéra National de Paris, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Bourse de Commerce Collection Pinault, Dior, Culturespaces, Ministry of Culture , Unesco ...);
- an innovative approach and a dynamic R&D unit;
- high quality standards for its products, high scientific rigor of its contents;
- a proven expertise in digital archiving and 3D data management;
The company innovates every day its cultural mediation offer to offer tailor-made solutions to museums, cultural institutions, communities and companies. Products : 3D historical reconstruction content, 3D films, augmented reality applications, immersive and VR experiences and historic escape games.