70 independent producers committed to the field of new media production reunited in the association "PXN, Digital Experiences Producers" to work on the digital transformation of the French cultural and creative industries.
PXN intends to :
- Participate in the evaluation of digital development strategies of public service broadcasters,
- Encourage public authorities to redefine the means granted to digital creation,
- To contribute to the redefinition of the existing systems of aid for digital creation within the National Center for Cinema and the Moving Image and the regional support funds, as well as those defined at the European level,
- Support the work done by audiovisual production unions in the digital field,
- To support the training and the maintenance on the French territory of the talents of this sector (authors, graphic artists, web designers, developers, designers, etc.),
- Defend the status of patrimonial works of digital creations and protect the rights of their authors,
- To reinforce the visibility of French excellence on the international scene.
The independent producers committed to new media, united within "PXN, Digital Experiences Producers" explore all genres, all forms and all platforms: fiction, creative documentaries, animation, magazines, live shows, video games, mobile applications, virtual reality, participative devices on the web... and even television. PXN's mission is to actively monitor the digital transformation of the cultural and creative industries by all means.
France has been a pioneer in the field of new media creation.
Since 2007, initiatives have been put in place at the CNC, France Télévisions, ARTE or Radio France, favoring the conditions of renewal of the audiovisual industry.
Today, these investments must be multiplied.
Long live digital creation!